This document provides a list of features in our priority of development and the estimated release times.
If you are interested in a new feature, enhancement or report a bug, please reach out to https://www.atomicscope.com/support/
Expected release: Q1 2020
For this release, the below features and improvements are under consideration.
- High availability for the Event Hub consumer service
- Import/Export of Transactions
- Promoting BizTalk Context Properties using WCF-SQL and HTTP Receive Locations
- Dynamic Reprocess properties for reprocess channels
- Show actual batch message with its associated messages
- Ability to assign the name of a support engineer to a transaction
- UI Cleanup for Query Alert page
- Changing the font size of widgets in dashboards
- 1000 separator in widgets must follow Regional settings
- Search for NULL/empty values in the Tracking screen
- Remove the 'Number of configured stages...' warning in the Message Flow detail screen